Getting Started in EV Club
- How do I join the EV Club?
- Simply click the Join the EV Club link and agree to the terms specified.
- How much does it cost to join the EV Club?
- It is free!
- How do I win prizes from the EV Club?
- Sign up for an account and start voting in polls or posting comments, each vote or comment will create an entry in the monthly drawing. Also, if you own an EV, by updating your odometer and gas prices on a daily basis, you get one entry per day per update.
- How do I register my Electric vehicle?
- After logging into your account, click the
Add EVlink. The (*) fields are required.
- Now that I have added an EV, what do I do? How do I contribute to those big green numbers!?
- Great! On a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, login to the site and click the
Update EVlink at the top of the page. Enter your current odometer and the local gas price for each registered EV.
- I made a mistake updating my odometer! How can I fix it?
- Do not worry, just update the EV with the correct odometer reading while leaving the gas price as is and the calculation will be corrected.
- I made a mistake and entered the wrong base odometer for my car, now my savings are all wrong for my EV.
- Since the crux of all the saving information is based off the base odometer, it must be entered correctly at EV registration time. If you made a mistake filling this field in, go ahead and delete the EV and re-register it.
- I uploaded a new picture for my EV, but it still shows the old one.
- Try to refresh your browser cache. For Firefox 15, it can be found under Tools-Clear Recent History
- I am still having trouble getting things setup, help!
- First Check out the tutorial. If that does not help, post a message on the TROUBLESHOOTING section of the Board and someone will help you get started!